Thursday, September 23, 2010

What have I learned so far about Readers Theatere

You know what I think about Readers Theater... it rocks! But I wish I was a character like a pig , pig number 3 of course it is the only pig that stays alive, but instead I'm narrator 5. Oh well I guess they will see my full potential afterward and next time I'll be like a main character. Next time I'll probably show you I'm more than a narrator.

                                                                            Taylynn

1 comment:

  1. Taylynn-I understand that you are a little fustrated that you are just a "narrator", however, Mrs. Schmidt and I just randomly assigned the parts in this Reader's Theater. Since we had never worked with you guys, we just wanted to see what each of you had. Keep working hard. You are doing a nice job.

    ReplyDelete