Thursday, March 24, 2011

My book choice and my feelings about typing the scripped

While i was thinking about my book choice I thought things that i liked. I thought of many things but one of them were pirates ,so when she talked about Pirates Don't Change Diapers I realized that pirates are one of my favorite things when I was thinking about my favorite things. Although when my group was writing it I had a hard time thinking of things ,but i still helped.The challenge was finishing it in two hours and i had the long part of the scripted. Near the end i got frustrated and bored. I didn't finish it but Mrs. Zawacki finished it. She was a big help because when ever there was a symbol that i didn't know I would go and ask her and she would fix it some more.I really wish i didn't have to type the scripted but after Mrs. Zawacki finished it I was able to illustrate which is my one of my favorite parts of readers theater.These are my feelings about the things i have done on this final project.

Trevor

No comments:

Post a Comment