Thursday, March 24, 2011

Why I liked typing my script?

    I was the one typing the story The Boy Who Was Raied By Librains and I liked making it because I love typing. I didn't do the illustration because I think I am not that good at drawing. I think that us making our own script was a smart idea. So the book I am choosing has a kid named Melvin and he is almost always in the library and he loves to read. In the fifth grade he was in the science fair about bugs. He won that too. The librarians were so proud of him. In the six grade he is in the spelling bee and he wins first. The librarians told him to get the book One Hundred Words To Know Book. So since he read it he won first place. In the seventh grade he was on So You Think Your The Smartest Kid the TV show and he answered all of the answers right so fast that he blew out the circulate drive and that is to make the TV go. So then years later he went to collage. He would email the librarians and message them. He would visit then on holidays. But when he would visit them he had a part time job working at the ... library. One day A kid came in and he loved the library just like Melvin.

                                                                                       Daniel T.

No comments:

Post a Comment