Thursday, April 21, 2011

Poem in my Pocket day

On this Poem in my Pocket day we Skyped with Kickapoo Elementary in Wisconsin with Mrs. Malphy's 4th grade class. We were Skyping our poems to each other on video chat so we could see them recite their poems. First you go up to the camera and introduce yourself. Then you tell the author of your poem and the title. Next you recite your poem and sit back down and let the others share. My poem was Do Whid It by Shel Silverstien. It was cool because you could hear them recite their poems and be able to share poem experiences with them. It was the most fantastic Poem in my Pocket day I ever had!


                                                                                                                                   ~Taylynn

No comments:

Post a Comment