Thursday, April 21, 2011

Poem in your pocket

This year in focus on poem in your pocket day we skyped with another class in Kickapoo, Wisconsin. I thought that this was so cool. There were actually some very interesting poems that I heard. There was one were it talked about a monster that came to schools to take kids and eat them. I am positive that this would scare my little sister. I didnt know that therecould be differnt poems like the poem with the monster because so many are to do with love and things like that. Also some children wrote poems too. I thought this was the most intresting thing about poem in your pocket day. My friend Sadie wrote apoem that was called  ''To Tell You The Truth ''which I thought  wouldnt be good but it was and that was what suprised me. Anyways this what about poem in my pocket which was fun.

-Will

No comments:

Post a Comment