Thursday, April 21, 2011

Poem in Your Pocket Day at Kickapoo,WI/Rock Springs GA

         The poem in your pocket day was awsome but I dont know about other schools. Kickapoo might have done some cool poems like the Shel Silverstein poems. Those were really popular in our school. It was cool that FOCUS got to have a Skype video with the Fourth Grade FOCUS class in Kickapoo Elementary.
I think the funniest poem was Matt Harringtons. His was funny.  There were much other ones too. I forgot to make a poem but I listened to other ones. That day had gone by really fast because there were really good poems and so much other things that were fun. There were lots of people listening but i know that i was. I dont really know is the whole school was.



                                                                     Hamza

No comments:

Post a Comment