Thursday, April 21, 2011

Skyping with Kickapoo in Wisconsin

         Me and my FOCUS class skyped with a school in Wisconsin, called Kickapoo School, last week. Our class and their class shared poems to each other. We did this because it was poem month. a lot of the poems were funny and interesting.
         One of the poems was very funny. It was called A Rock Makes a Great Pet! It told you what it would be like to have a rock for a pet! I really liked that poem. In fact, our FOCUS teacher had the same poem! I did not share a poem because I didn't want to go up in front of the whole class.
         I really liked skyping with the class in Wisconsin!

                                                                                                             Carson

No comments:

Post a Comment