Thursday, March 24, 2011

My book choice and my feelings about illustrating it and writing it

I felt good about myself when I picked to write and illustrate the book Pirates Don't Change Diapers. I felt so great that I picked it that I just went along with anything. You know when you try to do something but you think you can't. Well that's how I felt when I started to illustrate. It was pretty hard but I got almost 3 pictures done. It was kind of confusing when I went to pick my book because all the books where good. I only picked Pirates Don't Change Diapers only because it would be easy to write because it had lots of dialogue. There is one thing that makes me happy is that I got to illustrate some funny pictures. There was something that made me happy too. It's just i don't know what it is.It made me feel good but sad at the same time. There were many more things that i got to do than the typer did so i just went with it all together. I don't know how but it made me feel good. I was not sad, i was not mad i just felt awesome. I was happy when we all were illustrating because now they couldn't type and i couldn't so i felt awesome. There is nothing like being the one who is the illustrator and you don't have to work. You just get to move your hand slowly. It feels great to be a good drawer than a good typer. I'm bad at drawing but I'm good at typing. My Readers Theater is a pretty good because it was all my final Readers Theater


Hamza Tiro

No comments:

Post a Comment