Thursday, February 10, 2011

Fictonal Reader's Theater's Theater v.s. Nonfictonal Reader's Theater

If I was given the question;"Do you like nonfictional Reader's Theater scripts or fictional Reader's Theater scripts better"? My answer would probably be that I like fictional Reader's Theater scripts better. The reason for that is because of the fact that I like fairy tales and I like to hear of these different characters In different positions in their life and what their firends, family, and even fairygodmothers do to save the day. Sometimes, hearing their lifestyles and stories like Cinderella's before her pumpkin transforms into a carrage and a beautiful dress appears on her makes me realize all the things I should be greatful for. That is why I like fictional reader's Theater scripts much better that nonfictional Reader's Theater scripts.


                             - Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment