Thursday, February 10, 2011

Our Second Reader's Theater Presentation!

   Today, we pod-casted  our second Reader's Theater presentation When Rain Falls by Melissa Stewart. My favorite part is when I was the sparrow and the bee.I didn't like being the hawk because I didn't like using a deep voice. It was harder to sound like an animal than a human because sometimes we don't even know the animal's sound. I like this reader's Theater presentation because the scripts combines fiction and non-fiction. In the fiction section, the animals in the book are talking. In the non-fiction section, the book tells what animals do in forests,fields,wetlands, and deserts while the rain falls.  I also liked this Reader's Theater because two weeks ago, I met with the author of the Reader's Theater book, Meissa Stewart. We learned about her and the books she has written. It was really cool! This Reader's Theater presentation was awesome!
                -Anushka

No comments:

Post a Comment