Thursday, February 10, 2011

Our secend Readers Theater

  Today we did our script again When Rain Falls and i had lots and lots of trouble on doing one part in the script. That was the bat part and my sentence I was supposed to say : Me too (yawns). But I had trouble yawning. So I did the best I could and i think I did kind of good but I still have trouble yawning and I practiced every day of the week. But I still think Readers Theater is still fun. I even had trouble in something.  I wasn't loud enough and that is normal because I am not usually talk-it-ive.

 Next week we are reading a fiction script.  So I am really  happy for next week and We leaned a LOT of  stuff  from Malissa Stewart and her books. What i mean from learned a lot from her is that her advice she gave us. So I like Fiction books.


                                                                                                          Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment