Thursday, February 10, 2011

Nonfiction Vs. Fiction

   Me and my focus group did both nonfiction and fiction texts for reader's theater. Each of them were fun, but today we are here in the Media Center reviewing them. The books we played were two nonfiction texts, Under the Snow and When Rain Falls, and two Fiction texts, The Three Little Pigs and The True Story of the Three Little Pigs.
   I was in The Three Little Pigs and Under the Snow. In Under the Snow I played voice number 2, and in The Three Little Pigs I was narrator 1. I liked playing all my parts in front my friends!
   I thought that Under the Snow was fun because I got to play all those animals, but The Three Little Pigs was fun too. A had a blast doing reader's theater.
              
                                                                                                  Carson S.

No comments:

Post a Comment