Thursday, February 10, 2011

Nonfiction VS. Fiction

       In this epic battle of nonfiction vs. fiction personally, I think fiction would win. Oh, forgot to mention that I am Brooks. In the last two nine weeks of school, in FOCUS we have been doing readers theater. We have done two readers theaters. One on nonfiction and one on fiction. the first one we did were The Three Little Pigs. the second one that we recently did was called Under the Snow. The first readers theater we did was personally my favorite. I liked the first one more because you got to do really funny voices and you said really funny things like "I'll huff and I'll huff and I'll blow your house down". In nonfiction you learn stuff. Don't get me wrong, I love learning as much as the next guy but I think it's more fun to hear funny things. So now, what do you like more, nonfiction or fiction? I hope you like fiction more.


Brooks

No comments:

Post a Comment