Thursday, May 19, 2011

4th Grade FOCUS Reflections

              This year in FOCUS I did many things including Reader's Theater. Now just like you, I did not enjoy everything I did, but most of it I enjoyed. I definitely enjoyed Reader's Theater because it lets me break out of my shell. It also shows people that I am not always shy and that I can be very loud. Just ask my sister and parents. I also enjoyed making a PowerPoint because it let me be creative and also learn more about the person. I love being able to go above what I am expected to do because I get to let people see what I am capable of. The vocabulary tests were not my favorite thing to do, but, everything and everyone has a reason. The good part about vocabulary tests are that you get a chance to improve your grade and get to spend time with your friends and family studying. Oh, I must not forget about logic and analogies. They are hard, but they give you a challenge and a learning experience to learn from your mistakes. I appreciate what God gave me, and that is a gift that is very special. I will never let that gift go to waste, because I am special and that is how I was made!

                                                          - Maddy

No comments:

Post a Comment