Thursday, May 19, 2011

Farewell! 4th grade FOCUS

     When I came to FOCUS I was nervous. I didn't know anybody. I didn't even know what we were going to do this year. I was scared it was going to be harder than a normal class. When we started learning I knew it would be a little bit easier than what I thought. We started to do Readers Theater. It was a lot of fun. We were doing these scripts. I thought Readers Theater was a play thing. Then we did the The True Story Of The Three Little Pigs that was our first Readers Theater. The only thing I did not like was the vocabulary quiz. Those were really hard. We would have to match words with their definition and then we would have to finish a sentence with them. We then started to do Readers Theater in public. Some kindergarten classes came and some 4th grade classes came.  Later in the year we started to do Under The Snow. That one was a little hard for me. We had animals of different kinds and we would act as those animals. Then we would do the Readers Theater in front of the classes.
     
      Well after that Readers Theater we started our own script. It took us about 2 or 3 weeks to finish writing it on paper then we had to type it. That took us about 2 weeks. Then we started to do the story making. We made the scripts and started learning them. it took a long time. We had to have a good pirate voice in my story. It was called Pirates Don't Change Diapers. Then we came to this very day.

HAMZA

No comments:

Post a Comment