Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thinking Back

      This year in Reader's Theater was awesome for our first story I was in the Three Little Pigs and I was the narrator. Then I did Under The Snow and I was the narrator. Finally I'm doing Knuffle Bunny Free and I'm Mom, Oma, Baby's Mom, and Airline Person. I'm glad in this last Reader's Theater I get an actual part of a person so I can show them what I'm made of! This last FOCUS Reader's Theater feels like it's our own because we wrote it. This is a great feeling to hold a script in your hand that was typed but, written by you!


                                                                                                                                 Taylynn
                                                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment