Thursday, May 19, 2011

Reader's Theater

          Today I want to tell you about the experiences you can have in Reader's theater. One thing I really love to do is write your own script for it. Also , there is a lot of fun time with your friends while you practice. It is really fun. Some reasons it is fun is you can imagine what the character feels like while you express that feeling. Sometimes I get so into the person that I have their expression on my face when I read it. Reader's Theater also helps some people with standing up in front of large crowds. One other thing is there are some likes and dislikes about some things. To me at first blogging was really hard and not my thing , but later in the year I started to think it was easier and not so bad. These last two examples show how Reader's Theater can sometimes change someones perspective of it like me. Lastly , it can help you with knowing your voice so that you are always prepared for a play or even another Reader's Theater!

                                                                                    -Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment