Thursday, May 19, 2011

Goodbye 4th Grade FOCUS

     My fourth grade FOCUS year was very challenging. But I felt very proud. I did my best work to do really good in FOCUS. Reader's Theater was very fun but I had trouble with a few things. Logic and Analogies were also fun but difficult. My dislike is that we had to miss recess and we had to have vocabulary tests. The vocabulary words were really hard but I tried my best to study hard and to ace the tests.
     I think people who are in FOCUS have a chance to learn things other people don't know and a chance to go above and beyond what teachers are expecting. This is what I love about FOCUS. I am very proud of all the things I did in FOCUS. I know that 5th grade FOCUS will be even harder than 4th grade's. So if I get into FOCUS next year, I will have to be prepared and work even harder to try my best in 5th grade.
     Goodbye 4th grade FOCUS!!!!
-DASEUL

No comments:

Post a Comment