Thursday, May 19, 2011

Farewell to Reader's Theater in FOCUS

   Throughout all of my fourth grade in FOCUS my class and I have been doing Reader's Theater and the story I really enjoyed before the one we are doing right now was The True Story of the Three Little Pigs and that was because I like that story. My favorite Reader's Theater story that we did this year is The Boy Who Was Raised By Librarians. It was very fun doing the story. In the book that we are doing I am narrator two. This year I didn't really like was that we had to perform in front of our classes and other ones because I am a little shy.
     But what I really liked was illustrating the drawings to go when we represent our story. At the end of the story he joins his libarian friends in the libary. When he was in high school he got a part time job in the libary. When he was finished with collage he got a full time job at the libary and he worked with his librarian friends. This year in Reader's Theater was a blast!

                                                                                                               Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment