Thursday, May 19, 2011

See You Later 4th Grade FOCUS

     I would like to say that 4th grade FOCUS has been a blast. With all of the fun Reader's Theater scripts. The best was when we got to make our own script. I loved the vocabulary tests because I had something to do which was studying.  I also loved doing all of our fun projects like the simile person. I couldn't forget the countless hours of logic grids. But I didn't get real happy when we had to do analogies because I didn't like always having to find words in the dictionary. But I really will miss the 4th grade because it was a very fun experience. Right now we are doing the script The Boy Who Was Raised By Librarians. I am one of the main characters named Melvin. It is about a boy who spends most of his time in his life at the library. He even gets a part time job in the library. But when he graduates high school he gets a job at the library. That's what I have to say about my experiences in 4th grade FOCUS.
                                                               
                                                                              Brooks

No comments:

Post a Comment