Thursday, January 27, 2011

Conversation with Marissa Stewart

        We had so muh fun talking with Marrisa Stewart today. We got to ask her questions it was the best time of my life. How would you feel to be talking to a author? I liked her writing. The best npart is that i had alot of fun. She told us about her books. I cant wait for her menkey book to come out. It must be fun and probably funny. The new book comes out 2013 though. thats what i dont like. The best part was that she told us how she became a authort. My favorite book she wrote was Under The Snow. The only thing she never told us if she has ever wrote a chapter book. The best thing about her is that she told us where the illustrator lives. She even told us about the books that came out last week! The book When Rain Falls is hers too. Do you thing thats cool? I learned that the monkeys are the ones that get us chocolate. The rainforest animals too. When she first published a book it was 1998. thats 13 years ago! My brother was born in 1997 thats the funny part. Thats awsome right? Theres a good thing about this because i learned so much, like that squirrels have their own umbrella wich is their tail. I also learned that squirrels even have a beach umbrella( thats their tail!). I was very inspired when i saw what she knew. The questions e had she answered so greatly i couldn't believe it. 
                                                                                                    
Hamza

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hamza,

    I'm so glad you liked Under the Snow. It's one of my favorite books that I've written. To answer your question, I have written nonfiction books with chapters in them. But I haven't published a fiction book yet. I just have so much fun with nonficiton. But who knows what the future holds?

    I think squirrel tails are pretty cool too! I talk more abotu them in a book I just finished writing about all kinds of animals tails.

    Hope you have fun writing your own readers theater script.

    Mrs. Stewart

    ReplyDelete