Thursday, January 27, 2011

Conversation with Merissa Stewart

     Today we talked with Merissa Stewart and it was great. We got to ask her questions about her writing life. She gave us some really good answers and with lots of detials. She told us about a book that she is writing and I really want to read it and it comes out in 2013. I dot like that because i think it is going to be really funny I think it is called No Monkey, no Choclate. One of my favorite books from Merissa Stewart is Under the Rain. She even told us about a book that came out last week. Another book she told us about was her first book she ever wrote in the year 1998 that was 13 years ago and i think that is really cool. So
i was really inspired by her. She even told us that she has a lot of snow where she lives. In a book she wrote she had snow in it and i think that is really cool. Don't you? I learned so much from from her and i hope i will have yhe oppertunity again.

                                                                          Daniel T.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Daniel,

    I'm glad you liked the author visit. I agree. It's too bad the Chocolate Monkey book isn't coming out for a couple of years. It will be hard to wait. I'm really excited about it too.

    It's hard for me to believe that Life Without Light came out before yoiu were even born! I wonder what I'll be doing 13 years from now.

    Mrs. Stewart

    ReplyDelete