Thursday, January 27, 2011

 Today my class had a visitor that came all the way from Massachusetts.(we web chatted).This was a great experience and I learned so much. One of the things I learned is how to write  Readers Theaters script. Here are some of the tenichous I learned. I learned that you need to put a line in the middle that everybody says to keep the  people that had parts in the beginning focused. I also learned that to write a good script you need to be able include mostly animals and not people because it is fun to be an animal not just a human. Also I wanted to include some of the book titles that will come out in the future. There is one book that comes out in 2013. The book is called No Monkeys No Chocolate. I think this will turn out to be hilarious book. Anyways I learned a lot of things from this author visit and I hope we can talk to again , but for right know I hope I taught you something. For right now read some books. Happy reading!

-Will

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Will, I can tell that you are a really good listener! I hope you'll be qable to use some of the techniques I talked about today to write your readers theater script. I think they are fun to write and fun to perform.

    Mrs. Stewart

    ReplyDelete