Thursday, January 27, 2011

Video Chat With Melissa Stewart

Today in focus we had a video chat with Melissa Stewart, the author of Under the Snow and When Rain Falls. I had a blast talking with her! We asked different questions about her life as a writer.
She also talked about what other books she had written. I am glad that she writes books for readers theater, and she enjoys it too! I think that Melissa Stewart is such a great author! I thought that me and my focus classmates were really lucky to have spoken with her.
I am also looking forward to reading her new book that will be released in 2013. I had a great time speaking with Melissa Stewart!

signed,
Carson S.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carson,

    I have good news. You don't have to wait until 2013 to read a new book by me. In March I have a great new book called A Place for Fish. Do you like fish? I bet you'll learn a lot of interesting thinsg about fish and their habitats if you read the book.

    I hope you enjoy your upcoming readers theater performance.

    Mrs. Stewart

    ReplyDelete