Thursday, January 27, 2011

Melissa Stewart!

Today we video chatted with Melissa Stewart! It was so interesting when she told us about the book that she is working on called No Monkeys , No Chocolate. Also it was cool when she said she saw the salamanders swimming under a pond. When I heard that she got her inspiration from hiking it got me thinking of how many cool experiences she had when she saw that. Another thing that intrigued me was when she talked about the one teacher that helped her become a writer. She is a real role model for people who want to achieve something like I want to be a artist when I grow up.

-Maria

1 comment:

  1. Dear Maria,

    It's great that you want to be an artist when you grow up. Keep on working at it. Just like drawing, writing takes a lot of hard work. but boy is it worth it! What knows, maybe you'll even illustrate on of my books when you grow up.

    Have a great day!

    Mrs. Stewart

    ReplyDelete