Thursday, January 27, 2011

Mrs.Stewarts visit!

    Hello my name is Brooks and I'm going to tell you about Mrs.Melissa's visit. It was so cool! She told us about books that she made and books that she is working on. While we were n FOCUS, she visited us on the web cam. She told us about this awesome book she is working on called No Monkeys,No Chocolate. It is about how monkeys make chocolate trees by spitting out seeds in the rain forest. She also told us about how you can make books into readers theater. She gave us very useful tips on being an author and how she organizes her notes. This was a very interesting visit from Melissa Stewart!

                                                                                  Brooks

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the great summary of our visit, Brooks. I think I had just as much fun as you did. I'm glad you found some of my tips useful. Maybe you can use some of them the next time you write a nonfiction report.

    All best,

    Mrs. Stewart

    ReplyDelete